Friday, January 21, 2011

A CRAZY 2 weeks !!!

SO the last 2 weeks have GONE OFFFFFF!!!


IN THE LAND OF CHEESE and CHOCOLATE

It has been soo much fun, first off myself, Silje and Helene went to Davos for the ONeill Evolution. Silje was throwing down her frontside rodeo off the big booter and just sketched on the landing. So through to the semi's was myself and Helene. Helene riding super good all week made it through to finals and I qualified through in 3rd. Finals went down the same day, it was soo much fun, I put down a clean run, a bs3 tail and then tried the 7 in my last run. Helene was stomping HUUUUGE bs5's, the nicest style I have seen in a long time on that trick. She sketched on the landing in finals putting her into 8th place . I was super stoked on my result and finished in 5th overall whooO!

Aimee b3 mute in the finals at the Oneill Evolution













Check out some footage from Aimee in the finals here...



Helene sending on the big jump, bs5
After Davos all three of us headed over to LAAX for the Burton European
Open another 6* TTR event. Helene had to get straight to it the next day for the qualification, she made it through qualis, only 5 riders out of the 40 girls went through. My
self and Silje where lucky enough to have an invite to the event so went straight to semi's. Semi Finals went down on the Thursday, the weather was not the best and speed was a little bit of an issue. I finished up in 10th overall,

 Backflip at the BEO 
Aimee backflip in the semi's!

BUT THE big news Silje made it through and represented in the finals and finished in 4th place YEAH SILJE!!!!!

Silje Norendal representing in the finals, steezy frontside rodeo!




















Silje, Aimee and Jordie chilling after slopestyle!

Helene unfortunatley got injured during semi's so we wish her a speedy recovery, get well soon girl!

peace out.
AIMEE.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment